like us on facebook

Travel

Friday, December 9, 2016

Job Application






Dear Mr. /Ms_______ (name of the concerned person),

I have come across your advertisement regarding the post of ………………..(mention post) in_________(mention where you saw the advertisement) dated_______(mention date of advertisement).

I am a graduate in…………..(mention subjects) from ___________ University (name). Currently I am working in ………………….(name of current employer) as a …………………..(designation). I have around_____ years of work experience.


I am sending all my certificates including resume for your perusal. Please inform me through email or call me on the telephone number given in the resume if I am short listed.





Your organization has good reputation in the industry and I want to be a part of this esteemed organization. If I am selected, I shall put in all me efforts and become an asset to the organization.


Looking forward to hear from you,


Thanking you,


Yours Sincerely,






____________ (Your name)






You may go:

Custom Robots Txt in Blogger Blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment